If you have ordered furniture from Ashley online and changed your mind, you might be wondering how to cancel your order and get a refund. Ashley Furniture is one of the largest furniture retailers in the US, offering a wide range of products for every room in your home. However, their cancellation policy can be confusing and vary depending on the delivery method and the store location. In this blog post, we will explain how to cancel Ashley Furniture order online and in-store, and what to expect in terms of fees and refunds.
Read also: How to Cancel Ambit Energy Service Online
Cancel Ashley Furniture Order- Terms & Conditions
If you are about to change or cancel your Ashley Furniture order then there are a few conditions that you must follow.
For your Standard Shipping, you can give a call to their Customer Care department, and for the update or order cancellation confirmation, they will send you an email. You are also allowed to return your already shipped order but may be charged a return fee.
If your orders are for No-Hassle Delivery + Assembly and Doorstep Delivery, even then you will have to dial their Customer Support number for cancellation. However, you must keep in mind that if you cancel your Ashley Furniture order about 48 hours prior to the time of your scheduled delivery then they will easily cancel it. But if you cancel your order after the 48-hour time period to your scheduled delivery then your order will be canceled, of course, but you will be charged the order delivery fees. They will send you a confirmation email for the same too.
As almost all of their furniture is specially ordered from the manufacturer, you will be charged for canceling it. Customers will have to pay a 30% cancellation fee for their canceled orders. Purchase payments that have been completed via check will be refunded after about 15 working days from the date of your order payment. Purchase payments that have been made by cash will also be refunded via check.
Purchases that have been paid for by credit card will get a refund through their original payment form. If you don’t want to face a penalty then you should cancel this transaction within three days from the date you made your purchase.
How Can I Cancel Ashley Furniture Order?
The easy way to cancel your Ashley Furniture order is by calling their Support department number and asking them to cancel your order.
1. You can dial the Ashley Furniture Customer Service number 866-436-3393 to connect to a representative.
2. You must now inform them about your furniture order cancellation and request them for the same.
3. Do provide them with your personal details, information regarding your order, and purchase timings, and answer all the queries you are asked.
4. The representative will then track your order to confirm if you follow the terms and conditions as discussed above.
5. They will help you cancel your order and you will soon receive an order cancellation confirmation email that you may keep as proof.
How to Cancel Ashley Furniture Order In-Store
If you have ordered furniture from an Ashley store, you will need to contact the store directly to cancel your order. Each Ashley store is independently owned and operated, and they have their own cancellation and return policies. You can find the contact information of the store where you made your purchase on your receipt or on their website.
The cancellation policy of each store may vary, but generally, you have three days to cancel your order without any fees. After three days, you may be charged a 30% cancellation fee for any canceled orders. This is because all furniture is special-ordered from the manufacturer when you place your order, and they apply this fee to discourage cancellations later in the process.
How to Cancel Ashley Furniture Order Online
If you have ordered furniture from Ashley.com or the Ashley mobile app, you have three options to cancel your order:
– Open your Ashley online account and check the details of your order. If it has not been shipped yet, you can cancel it online by clicking on the cancel button.
– Call customer care at 866-436-3393 and request to cancel your order. You will need to provide your order number and other information to verify your identity.
– Email customer care at email@example.com and request to cancel your order. You will need to include your order number and other details in your email.
The cancellation process depends on the delivery method you chose for your order. There are three types of delivery methods offered by Ashley online:
– Standard Shipping: This is for smaller and lighter items that are shipped via courier or mail (e.g., UPS or FedEx). You can cancel your order anytime before it is shipped. Once it is shipped, you cannot cancel it and you will have to wait for it to arrive and then start the return process.
– No-Hassle Delivery + Assembly: This is for larger and heavier items that require assembly and installation by Ashley’s delivery team. You can cancel your order by calling customer care at least 48 hours before the scheduled delivery date. If you cancel within 48 hours of the delivery date, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee.
– Doorstep Delivery: This is for larger and heavier items that are delivered to your doorstep by Ashley’s delivery team. You can cancel your order by calling customer care at least 48 hours before the scheduled delivery date. If you cancel within 48 hours of the delivery date, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Ashley Furniture Order
If you successfully cancel your order before it is shipped or delivered, you can expect to receive a full refund within 10 business days. The refund method depends on how you paid for your order:
– If you paid with cash, you will receive a check in return.
– Where you paid with a check, you will receive a refund by check 15 working days after the date you paid.
– If you paid with a credit card, you will receive a refund to the same credit card that was originally charged.
If you received your order and want to return it, you will need to follow the return policy of Ashley online or in-store, depending on where you bought it from. You can find more information about their return policy on their website or on your receipt.
Cancel Ashley Furniture Order- FAQs
Does Ashley Furniture Charge A Restocking Fee?
If you are able to return your Ashley Furniture order in about three days then the delivery fee that you paid earlier will not be refunded to you. Also, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. But if you make a one-time reselection of an item of equal or greater value than the previous one, then you will have to pay for the new delivery fee but not for the restocking fee.
Does Ashley Furniture Charge Before Delivery?
For Standard Shipping, your credit card will be charged by Ashley Furniture when your order ships. However, for the No-Hassle Delivery + Assembly or Doorstep Delivery, customers will be charged after their order has been delivered.
What Is The Ashley Furniture Return Policy?
For order returns of online purchases, you will have to call their Customer Service department within 72 hours. When they get back your returned item, they will soon refund you the cost of the item but will exclude the handling fee and shipping fee from that. For other issues like repairing, replacing, and more, you must contact the Support team within the initial 30 days of the delivery. For purchases made in-store, you must go through the cancellation policy or terms and conditions of the stores itself as they are all independently owned and operated.
Canceling an Ashley Furniture order can be easy or complicated depending on where you bought it from, when you want to cancel it, and what delivery method you chose. To avoid any hassle or fees, make sure you read their terms and conditions carefully before placing your order, and contact their customer care as soon as possible if you change your mind.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand how to cancel Ashley Furniture order online and in-store. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. And if you need any help with canceling other orders or subscriptions, check out DoNotPay, a handy app that can help you cancel anything in a snap.