If you are looking for a way to cancel your GoodRx Gold membership, you are not alone. Many people sign up for this service to save money on their prescriptions, but find out that they don’t need it anymore or that it doesn’t work for them. In this blog post, we will show you how to cancel your GoodRx Gold membership in a few easy steps.
What is GoodRx Gold?
GoodRx Gold is a subscription service that offers discounts on over 1,000 medications at thousands of pharmacies across the US. You can get up to 90% off the retail price of your prescriptions with GoodRx Gold. You can also add up to five family members to your account for no extra charge.
GoodRx Gold costs $5.99 per month for individuals and $9.99 per month for families. You can sign up for a free 30-day trial to see if GoodRx Gold works for you. However, if you don’t cancel before the trial ends, you will be automatically charged for the next month.
What Is the Difference Between GoodRx And GoodRx Gold?
You need to pay a membership fee for using GoodRx Gold and for GoodRx, you don’t have to pay anything. However, GoodRx Gold will offer more useful features than GoodRx.
How Much Is GoodRx Gold Membership?
GoldRx Gold Membership includes a monthly membership program that entitles you to up to 90% off prescription drugs and healthcare discounts.
Its membership is free for the initial month (that is for 30 days). After that, it comes up with two types of membership plans.
1. Individual Plan: This plan costs around $9.99 per month and you will get up to 90% off on your prescriptions, free and convenient home delivery, and you can save approximately $2,862 per year on retail prescription prices.
2. Family Plan: This plan costs $19.99 per month for all your family members. Your family members will get up to 90% off your prescription rates, you can add up to 5 more members to this plan, free home delivery, and save up to $4,052 per year on retail prescription prices.
Why should you cancel your GoodRx Gold membership?
There are many reasons why you might want to cancel your GoodRx Gold membership, such as:
1. You don’t use it enough to justify the monthly fee
2. You found a better deal elsewhere
3. You switched to a different insurance plan that covers your prescriptions
4. You moved to a different state or country where GoodRx Gold is not available
5. You experienced problems with the service or customer support
6. You simply don’t need it anymore
Whatever your reason is, you have the right to cancel your GoodRx Gold membership at any time without any penalty or hassle. Just follow the steps above and enjoy the freedom of choosing what works best for you and your health.
How can I cancel my GoodRx Gold membership?
You can cancel your Gold membership at any time from your GoodRx Care account. Please note you must log in to the GoodRx Care website through a web browser in order to do this.
If you need assistance canceling or managing your Gold account, you can reach out to our dedicated Gold support team at (855) 449-0865 from 8AM-7PM CT.
To cancel your Gold membership:
1. Sign in to your GoodRx Care account.
2. Go to the GoodRx Gold tab under your account.
3. Click the Cancel membership button. You will get a pop-up message to confirm the cancellation.
4. Once you have confirmed that you want to cancel, you will see a green pop-up message in the lower corner of the screen confirming that your membership was successfully canceled and the GoodRx Gold tab will no longer appear under your account.
How do I cancel my GoodRx Gold account?
You can cancel your account at any time by following these quick steps:
- Canceling your account in the app
- Canceling your account online
Canceling Your Gold Account in the GoodRx Mobile App
Step 1: Log in to the GoodRx Mobile App and go to Account Settings
If you merged your Gold account in the GoodRx app and would like to cancel your Gold account, click on the account settings button. Then, directly beneath your log in information, tap your plan details.
Step 2: Within the Gold Account settings, select the specific settings for your Gold membership plan. If you would like to permanently delete your Gold account and all associated information, tap the ‘Cancel My Gold Plan’ button.
Canceling Your Gold Account on the GoodRx Gold website
1. Open goodrx.com/gold and click Start your 30-day free trial
2. Click Log in
3. Enter your email address and click Next
4. A 6-digit code will be sent to your email address inbox. Enter the code and click Verify
Please keep in mind that the code expires after 15 minutes.
5. Click Go to Gold home
6. Click the person icon at the top right hand side of the screen
7. Click Account
8. Click Plan Information
9. Click Cancel next to the Plan Type
10. Select Cancel my Gold membership and click Continue
11. Your Gold account will be officially canceled. Select the relevant cancellation reason and click Submit.
Thank you for trying GoodRx Gold, you can still use our free GoodRx coupons to save up to 80% on your prescriptions!
How Do I Get A Refund From GoodRx?
Do you want a refund from GoodRx? Well!! You will get a refund from GoodRx under some conditions. If you are not satisfied with its service, then you can end your membership at any time.
Under what conditions you will get GoodRx Refund? If you are not satisfied with any of their doctor’s visits or they will not provide you with any treatment. If any case, you are not satisfied with their services, then you will get a refund for that case.
How will you get a refund? You can request your refund by calling their Helpline number at 855-846-4665 from 6 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week.
What happens after you cancel your GoodRx Gold membership?
After you cancel your GoodRx Gold membership, you will still have access to the service until the end of your current billing cycle. You can still use your GoodRx Gold card or app to get discounts on your prescriptions until then. However, once your membership expires, you will lose all the benefits of GoodRx Gold, such as:
1. Exclusive discounts on over 1,000 medications
2. Savings of up to 90% off the retail price of your prescriptions
3. Free access to five family members on your account
4. No coupons or codes required
5. Dedicated customer support
If you change your mind and want to reactivate your GoodRx Gold membership, you can do so at any time by logging in to your account and following the same steps as above, but choosing Reactivate instead of Cancel.