Factor is a popular meal delivery service that offers fresh, fully-prepared, and dietitian-approved meals to your doorstep. Whether you are following a keto, paleo, low-carb, or gluten-free diet, Factor has something for you. However, if you are not satisfied with their service or want to try something else, you may want to cancel your subscription. Here is how you can do it in a few easy steps.
What Is Factor?
If you want to eat right and healthy but also don’t have enough time to plan or prepare your meals then Factor comes as a boon for you. Factor is a Meal Delivery Service that provides you with healthy and fresh food prepared by Chefs while keeping in mind your preferences and choices. You can choose your meal courses according to your diet plans and the dieticians who work along in Factor will add health to it.
If you are looking for an option that provides both health and flavor then your search must stop here. It’s easy to subscribe to a plan and it’s also not very difficult to get rid of them.
How To Use Factor Meal Delivery Service?
Factor provides you with various diet options to choose from. Your dietary needs and restrictions are all considered before planning a meal for you. The delivery service is perfect forthose who love eating healthy but don’t get enough time to prepare a healthy meal. It is also best for those who have particular dietary menus and plans.
Factor Menu includes Keto diets, Vegan meals, Gluten-free meals, added Protein meals, etc for their customers. It is beneficial for those who have been advised of specific dietary plans but are unable to manage the time and preparation.
People with Diabetes, eating disorders, digestive issues, and more such problems can manage their health through Factor services, and it will also be a great option for those ready to take a step forward to control or manage their weight. Just subscribe to the plan and all you have to do is heat the meal and eat the meal.
How To Subscribe To Factor Meal Plans?
Subscribing to Factor Meal plans is extremely simple. You don’t need to go to various places for that, just choose your preferences and subscribe to your meal plans.
1. To subscribe to your first Factor Meal, go to the official website of Factor.
2. The first step is to choose your meal preferences that will present the most relevant meal plans first according to your choices. The options range from Chef’s choice, Keto, Calorie Smart, Vegan and Veggie, and also Protein Plus.
3. The next step is to choose the number of meals per week you require. There are several options for that and they range from 4 to 18 meals per week.
4. When you are done choosing your preferences, you will be provided with the amount you must pay that includes box price, price per serving, and your Total. You now have to click on the Select This Plan button and proceed further.
Following these steps will help you subscribe to your first meal plan on Factor.
How Much Is Factor A Month?
The Factor Meal Prices are selected with your meal and dietary preferences and also with the number of meals you order.
|No. of Meals||Whole Meal Price||Per Meal Price|
Can You Cancel Anytime With Factor?
Yes, the customers can easily cancel anytime with Factor. You will have to follow the required steps to cancel or pause your Factor meal plans and can even Cancel Factor anytime by contacting them through email or a call. You can refer to the above-mentioned details for that.
Can I Cancel My Factor Subscription?
Factor provides you with easy access to Subscribe to a meal plan and even Cancel your Subscription whenever you feel you don’t need it anymore. Yes, you can of course cancel your Factor Meal subscription whenever you want and you will only have to follow a few simple steps for that. Not just this, you can also change your meal plans or even pause them for some time with ease.
It is easy to Cancel your Factor Subscription by following the steps on the website or by contacting Factor officials by calls or emails.
How To Cancel Factor Subscription
If you no longer want to go with your Factor meal plan or are planning to pause or cancel your subscription then you can do that by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Sign in by going to Factor Website and this will open your page on Factor.
2. Now go to the Settings Menu option available on the website page.
3. On the left side of the Settings page, go for Plan Settings.
4. Search for the Deactivate My Plan button on the page and Select Deactivate My Plan when you find it.
5. Follow the further simple steps asked next and you will be able to cancel your Factor Subscription.
Sometimes, there are chances that the Deactivate My Plan option is not available on your page and there can be various reasons for that. In that case, you will need to contact the officials. You can either:
Call the representatives working in Factor by dialing the given number 888-573-5727 or
Email Factor at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them about your problem. They will surely guide you on how can you cancel your Factor Meal Plan Subscription.
Can I Pause My Factor Subscription?
Yes, you can pause or edit your Factor Meal Subscription plans whenever you want. To pause or edit, you will have to:
1. Go to the official Factor website and log in.
2. There you can choose from the dates you need to pause or skip Factor delivery.
3. Hit the Edit Delivery option and then choose Skip Week.
If you are using the app:
1. Log in to your account and Select the week you wish to pause.
2. At the top right, you will find the three dots, click on them.
3. You can now click on the Skip Week option on the page and you are done.
How Can I Contact Factor Customer Service?
If you have queries related to your Factor subscription or their orders then you can contact their Customer Service department by dialing their help number 1 (888) 573-5727. You can also visit Factor Contact page and click on the message icon at the bottom of the screen to chat with the representatives online.
If you ever want to reactivate your subscription, you can do so by logging in to your account and clicking on the “Reactivate Subscription” button. You can also contact Factor’s customer service team at email@example.com or 888-573-5727 for any questions or issues regarding your subscription.
We hope this guide was helpful and informative. If you are looking for other meal delivery services to try, check out our reviews of some of the best ones here.