Are you tired of using Tribel and want to cancel (delete) or even deactivate your account as a result? If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account. There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Tribel account among all of them is email spamming by the company. In this article find ways to delete Tribel account easily.
Tribel is one of the many social media platforms where your posts immediately reach the right audience. Officially, this platform is owned and headed by Omar Rivero and Rafael Rivero, two pro-Democrat activists.
Tribel offers a community platform for users to interact and discuss any topic. Users have the option to alter topics that appear in their news feeds including breaking news and popular themes.
Although deleting Tribel account is a fairly straightforward process, it is important to be aware of the consequences and be sure this is something you really want to do. If you delete your account, all of your information will be gone for good and can’t be brought back.
To avoid data loss on the platform, you can choose to temporarily deactivate your account rather than delete it. When you deactivate your account, your profile and all other information will be hidden from other users. Sometimes, it is wiser to deactivate your account in case you change your mind and decide to get back on the platform again in the near future.
Why should you delete your Tribel Account?
It may depend upon your usage of your Tribel account and why you should delete the Tribel account. Most of the common reasons for which you should deactivate or delete your Tribel account are as follows:
- If you want to delete your old Tribel account and unnecessary information or you may be created your account just for a temporary period because of any reason and get unnecessary emails and newsletters in your inbox or spam folder which is making your inbox more spamming.
- Due to security reasons, When your Tribel account is deactivated, there may be some chances of removing an extra layer of security to your account which may be a sign of Tribel account hacking or data breach.
- If you think that your account’s personal information is publicly available, it may lead to your account privacy leakage.
How to Delete Tribel Account – Cancel Tribel Account
Listed below are three methods by which you can delete Tribel account. Feel free to choose any one method based on your convenience.
Delete Tribel Account On Mobile App
Follow the below steps to delete Tribel Account
- Log in to Tribel App on your mobile phone.
- Tap on “Menu”, at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Account Settings.”
- Tap on “Activate / Deactivate your account.”
- Tap on “Delete Account”, on the deactivate account page.
- You will now see a pop-up warning on data loss once the account is deleted. To confirm deletion tap on “OK”.
Note: Once you delete your account on Tribel, all your data will be lost. In order to access Tribe once again, you will need to sign up and create a new account. To avoid data loss, you can choose to temporarily deactivate your account, until you are sure you want to delete it.
Delete Tribel Account On the Website
Follow the below steps to delete Tribel Account on Tribel Website
- Navigate to the Tribel website and log in.
- Click on the profile icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Next, from the dropdown select “Account Settings.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete” button inside the “Delete your account permanently box.”
- Next, Provide your password in the prompt and click on “Delete”.
Delete Tribel Account by sending an Email
You can choose to delete your account by sending an email to Tribel customer support. To delete the account by sending an email, follow the below-listed steps:
- Log in to your registered email account.
- Click on compose an email and make it out to email@example.com.
- You can keep the Subject as “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION” or “TRIBEL ACCOUNT DELETION.”
- In the body section of the email, write about why you want to delete your account and request for deletion. Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
Cancel Tribel Subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings » ~Your name~ » and click “Subscriptions”.
- Click the Tribel (subscription) you want to review.
- Click Cancel.
Cancel Tribel Subscription on Android Device
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- Click on Menu » “Subscriptions”.
- Tap on Tribel (subscription you wish to cancel)
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
How to Cancel Tribel Subscription on a Mac computer
- Goto your Mac AppStore, Click ~Your name~ (bottom sidebar).
- Click “View Information” and sign in if asked to.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
- Click “Edit” beside the Tribel app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”
How to Cancel Tribel Subscription on Paypal
To cancel your Tribel subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- Login to www.paypal.com .
- Click “Settings” » “Payments”.
- Next, click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You’ll see a list of merchants you’ve subscribed to. Click on “Tribel” or “Likeopedia LLC” to cancel.
When was Tribel found?
Tribel is a social media company that was founded in 2021.
How long does it take to confirm the Tribel account deletion request?
Once your account deletion request will be submitted, it will be verified by the Tribel customer team and your account will be deleted within 24 to 48 hours of the request submission.
What will happen if I will delete my Tribel account?
Once you will delete your Tribel account, your posts including all of your Tribel account information will be removed permanently.
Can I use my Tribel account after deletion?
Once you will delete your Tribel account, you can not be able to access it furthermore. However, you can use the same email ID to sign up on Tribel again.
Deleting Tribel account is a fairly easy process. Hope you were able to delete the account successfully. You can ask Tribel Support for assistance if you have any problems or trouble with any stages.
Remember that deleting your account will delete all of your personal information and data from the Tribel application. Before proceeding with deletion, do understand all implications carefully.