Applications are now invited for Malaysian Government Scholarships. The government of Malaysia offers Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) for international students. Through this scholarship opportunity, candidates will have a chance to study under the world-class education system of Malaysia. Students from all around the world are invited to apply for the MIS Malaysia scholarship.
The international scholarships of Malaysian aims to attract talented and brilliant students to promote the educational standards of Malaysian universities and study at any of the leading public institutes of Malaysia. These scholarships are available to pursue Masters and Ph.D. degree programs.
It is a funded scholarship program and provides a lot of benefits to the selected students. A wide range of academic fields is available MIS Scholarship, which we will discuss in this post. If you fulfill all the requirements of the program, then you must not let go of this opportunity. For more details regarding the Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023, keep reading the post.
- Country: Malaysia
- Host organization: Malaysian government Ministry of Education
- Degree level: Masters/PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th May 2023.
Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) Benefits:
As we mentioned earlier, it is a funded scholarship that tries to cover most parts of the individual. The benefits that come with the Malaysian Government Scholarships are as follows;
- Tuition fee coverage
- A monthly living allowance worth RM 1500 per month is also provided to the students.
- All travel-related expenses will be covered by the student himself.
Some of the host institutions may provide more benefits other than those mentioned above.
Fields of Study:
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Science and Engineering.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include (nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023
The following are the eligibility criteria that every applicant will follow if they need a scholarship, such as;
- The age of the applicants must not exceed 40 and 45 years for master’s and doctorate programs.
- All applicants must have obtained a CGPA of 3.5 or a minimum of a second superior class degree.
- All applicants must submit their English language Proficiency certificate.
- All students must be in good health.
- You must belong to the eligible countries, such as; ASEAN, Morocco, and Palestine.
List of Malaysian Universities:
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
The last date for the submission of the Malaysia International Scholarship online application is 18th May 2023.
How to Apply for a Malaysian International Scholarship?
All interested candidates can apply through an online application system for Malaysian government scholarships. Visit the official website of the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia and register your account. Follow all the instructions and apply.
Official website: Malaysian Government Scholarships 2023-2024