Simply Piano is a popular app that teaches you how to play piano with interactive lessons and songs. However, if you are not satisfied with the app or you want to save some money, you might want to cancel your subscription.
In this blog post, we will show you how to cancel your Simply Piano subscription in different ways, depending on how you signed up for the service. We will also give you some tips on how to get a refund if you are eligible.
How to Cancel Your Simply Piano Subscription on iOS
If you subscribed to Simply Piano through the App Store on your iPhone or iPad, you can follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
– Launch the Settings app on your device
– Tap on your name at the top of the screen
– Tap on Subscriptions and choose Simply Piano from the list
– Tap on Cancel Subscription and confirm your cancellation
How to Cancel Your Simply Piano Subscription on Android
If you subscribed to Simply Piano through Google Play on your Android device, you can follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
– Open the Google Play Store app on your device
– Make sure you are signed in to the correct Google account
– Tap on Menu (the three horizontal lines) and then Subscriptions
– Select Simply Piano from the list and tap Cancel Subscription
– Follow the instructions to confirm your cancellation
How to Cancel Your Simply Piano Subscription on the Website
If you subscribed to Simply Piano directly through its website using a credit card or PayPal, you can follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
– Visit the Simply Piano website and log into your account
– Click on My Account and then Manage Subscription
– Click on Cancel Renewal and confirm your cancellation
How to cancel your Simply Piano subscription renewal
If you would still like to unsubscribe, just follow the steps below. This will stop your subscription from renewing after the current time ends. (If you were searching for steps on how to request a refund instead, see here).
Most subscriptions started on an iPhone/iPad are through the App Store and most subscriptions started on an Android device are through Google Play.
Note: Uninstalling the app does not automatically cancel your subscription.
For App Store Purchases:
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
2. Tap your name
3. Tap on Subscriptions and choose Simply Piano
4. Tap on “Cancel Subscription”
For Google Play Purchases:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device
2. Tap the profile on the top right to make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
3. Tap on the Account, followed by Payments & Subscriptions
4. Select Simply Piano
5. Tap Cancel subscription
6. Follow the instructions
For PayPal Purchases:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile (the gear icon) on the top right corner of the page.
3. Click Pre-approved payments under “Payment settings”.
4. Select the JoyTunes merchant (or Simply by JoyTunes) and click Cancel.
5. Follow the instructions to cancel the agreement.
How to Get a Refund for Your Simply Piano Subscription
If you canceled your Simply Piano subscription within 14 days of purchase, you might be eligible for a refund. However, the refund process depends on how you paid for the service.
If you paid through the App Store or Google Play, you will need to contact Apple or Google support and request a refund. You can find more information on how to do that here:
– How to request a refund from Apple
– How to request a refund from Google
If you paid through the Simply Piano website using a credit card or PayPal, you will need to contact Simply Piano support and request a refund. You can do that by sending an email to email@example.com with your account details and reason for cancellation.
We hope this blog post helped you learn how to cancel your Simply Piano subscription easily. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.